Holywell Bay, Newquay, North Cornwall
Set in the stunning Ellenglaze Valley surrounded by National Trust land, just a short walk from the magnificent sandy beach of Holywell Bay and its famous Gull Rocks, this beautifully situated park is only 7 miles from Newquay.
Among the fantastic facilities on offer are an outdoor heated swimming pool with a 300ft waterslide and toddlers' pool, a playground and an entertainment venue.
Children will love all the fun and games of their own clubs, including treasure hunts, competitions and stories. Once the sun goes down, there’s family entertainment and delicious meals on offer in the Ellenglaze Bar and Grill, or you can simply set back, relax and enjoy a quiet drink.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool with 300ft waterslide
- Pool room*
- All-weather multi-sports court for basketball, netball and five-a-side football
- Surf school and hire shop*
- Surfing lessons*
- Nature trail
- Toddlers’ paddling pool
- Star Landers – up to 10 years
- Ellenglaze Bar and Grill with outdoor patio, serving family meals along with light entertainment
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- Indoor tots ball pool
- Adventure play area
- Under 5’s playground
- Mini supermarket