Sea Acres, Kennack Sands, Helston, South Cornwall
Boasting a truly magnificent location overlooking Kennack Sands beach, Sea Acres nestles on The Lizard Peninsula in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – a perfect setting for an unforgettable family seaside holiday.
Many of the holiday homes enjoy private balconies, taking advantage of one of the most spectacular coastal views in the South West.
A friendly and relaxed holiday base, the park offers a range of facilities for all the family, from a fabulous indoor heated pool to a PADI diving school for the more adventurous.
Children will love the fun of their own club, together with a fantastic adventure playground and much more. In the evening, you can dine alfresco on the terrace or enjoy a delicious meal in the restaurant before sitting back to savour the family entertainment in the club.
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Pool tables*, darts* and pub games
- Table tennis
- Scuba Diving School* (PADI Dive station)
- Nature trail
- Family Club House with light entertainment
- Star Landers – up to 10 years
- Reef Bar with big screen TV and decking area
- Breaker’s Bistro
- Takeaway, Chicago Town pizzas
- Costa Coffee
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- Pitch ’n’ Putt
- Activity play area
- Soft play area (under 5s)
- Crazy golf*
- Adventure playground
- Mini supermarket